Re: [orca-list] On Simulating Clicks--was Re: Howto add files to a Brasero project

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 09:21:10AM +0100, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
The issue with Brasero is the same even for sighted keyboard users.
There is no way to add files into the Brasero project using the
keyboard only withouth requiring the mouse. Do you guys still think
this is not an issue?

That, and if I've set up my system to do single-clicks only, why
should some applications be allowed to go all Windows on me? As
a user-preference issue at least.

_mallory