[orca-list] On Simulating Clicks--was Re: Howto add files to a Brasero project

It is observed that one need simulate a double-click in order to add some items to a Brazero project. Since orca can do this, using flat review and the simulation keys, does the neede to do this constitute a bug?I'm not sure it does, since this is how Brazero is meant to be operated. If flat review didn't work in this app, then I'd call it a bug. Interested people should fine a feature request on Brazero's bug system. The issue of unlabeled controls is a bug, and should be filed thusly.

Best,

Dave