Re: [orca-list] Built in Controls for Espeak Pretty Please with Sugar, cheeries, whatever it takes on top :)

I am not sure if the best strategy is to have Orca speak directly with espeak and MaryTTS, but if anybody wants to put a project together to get Orca working with MaryTTS, please let me know. I will try to find some funding for it.

Fernando
F123.org/en