Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of LXDE desktop?

Hello Henry
First of all, thanks for your previous message regarding fluxbox suggestion. I'm basically a new user to linux, and i haven't work with configuring system files and installing/uninstalling desktop GUIs.
I don't know what a DM even is. so when i look at your mail and also StormDragon's mail, my brain just enters the, "not responding", mode.
What i also am looking for was the same thing that alex said.
A lightweight system with a web browser, mail client, text editor, music player and system rescue tools.
There are already lots of distros like this, but i believe nun of them are accessible.
Last weak my main computer which had windows 7 on it crashed. I had no sighted friends for two days, so i wished that i had a rescue disk to see what's going on with my computer.
Well, I tried to run sonar,, but it just didn't talk, because it has some serious problems with lots of sound cards apparently (i hope they get fixed soon).
So The system that you have suggested requires you to configure your computer, and I don't think it could be made to run as a live system, (can it be?)