Re: [orca-list] Default behavior for quick key toggling of focus mode is changed

Hello,
Here is one little related feature I wish to be added.
When page finishes loading I would expect orca to change to browse mode unless sticky focus mode has been activated previously.
For example:
- Go to google.com and notice you get into focus mode automatically as intended
- Type something into the search field and hit enter.
- The new content is loaded focus is placed to the first search result but orca is still in focus mode. If it would switch to browse mode on finished loading I might just start pressing quick nav keys for skimming the page. This is usefull almost on all the sites where I am already expecting something so I know I would like to quickly go over the headings, go to nth table etc.

Greetings

Peter