Re: [orca-list] Default behavior for quick key toggling of focus mode is changed

Hey Peter, all.

On 08/16/2014 03:42 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:

Here is one little related feature I wish to be added.
When page finishes loading I would expect orca to change to browse mode
unless sticky focus mode has been activated previously.

That's not a "related feature"; that's something I forgot to do (aka a
bug). I suck. Should be fixed now. Please pull master and try again.

--joanie