Re: [orca-list] Skype and Exchange

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 03:05:53PM +1000, Jason White wrote:
Robert Spangler <spangler robert gmail com> wrote:

Also, for accessing Microsoft Exchange accounts, what is the preferred
method?

It used to be Evolution. I don't know whether the update of the Evolution
accessibility code made it into the 3.12 release, but you could try Evolution
3.12 with Orca.

I haven't dealt with Microsoft Exchange, so this is all based on what I've
read elsewhere, and there may now be a better solution than Evolution.

I myself don't use Orca, but I use DavMail
POP/IMAP/SMTP/Caldav/Carddav/LDAP Exchange Gateway:
<http://davmail.sourceforge.net/>. I use Mutt to handle email, but you
can use any other email client, e.g. Thunderbird.

Lars