[orca-list] Skype and Exchange

Hello all,

What is the status of accessibility of Skype nowadays using Orca? I believe at one point in time it worked well if one got a sighted person to help with the initial setup process; has this improved?

Also, for accessing Microsoft Exchange accounts, what is the preferred method? I have seen a button in gnome settings to add an Exchange account but it doesn't work. Further, I am unable to use review functionality to read the status messages to see what the error is.

Robert