Re: [orca-list] Skype and Exchange

Robert Spangler <spangler robert gmail com> wrote:

Also, for accessing Microsoft Exchange accounts, what is the preferred
method?

It used to be Evolution. I don't know whether the update of the Evolution
accessibility code made it into the 3.12 release, but you could try Evolution
3.12 with Orca.

I haven't dealt with Microsoft Exchange, so this is all based on what I've
read elsewhere, and there may now be a better solution than Evolution.