Re: [orca-list] Something worng with caret navigation in Orca master

Hey Peter.

On 11/17/2013 09:01 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:

I am afraid orca caret navigation is somewhat broken in master
currently. I have just noticed caret navigation in epiphany works verry
unreliably for example I can navigate by character but navigating by
word or line does not work most of the times.

Does that happen with Orca 3.10? The reason I ask is that Orca doesn't
have caret navigation like it does for Firefox. Also, there were some
accessibility regressions during the 3.8 cycle in WebKitGtk. Those were
fixed during the 3.10 cycle but I'm not sure if they made it in time for
the 3.10 release.

Also while in firefox the focus does not correctly move to the
appropriate search result while using find command ctrl+f in a firefox
document.

This doesn't surprise me. I'll take a look and fix it.

I haven't yet found a commit which might affect this however at least I
know commit e62b45bb90544fa3aa5cb3b5935af0e3005a10fc

Don't worry about it. I'll dig into it myself. I appreciate having the
report!

--joanie