Re: [orca-list] chattiness with Gecko lists

Hey José, all.

Your nightly delivery of unstableness has arrived in master. <grins>

As for this:

In attach a html to demonstrate the chattiness in lists.

I believe I have addressed the most common cases. I still need to deal
with list items that begin with a link on one line and end with text on
the other. But that's another case of bad hacks messing things up. The
others were a case of not verifying a valid caret context before setting
the caret position.

--joanie