Re: [orca-list] Your opinion on radio button and check box presentation?

Option 2 is probably consistent with other screen readers I've used, but
I think option 1 sounds better from a gramatical standpoint, in addition
to being easier to understand, at least in the English language. It's a
personal preference, but it does seem to me that things such as

A unselected radio button
B selected radio button

and

C unchecked checkbox

make just a bit more sense when attempting to get as much information as
quickly as possible. Again, this is based on being a native English
speaker, and is just a personal opinion. Others, even other native
English speakers may prefer a different order of presentation. Hope this
helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--