Re: [orca-list] Your opinion on radio button and check box presentation?

Hi Joanie,

Following style is right I think, but future need testing with hungarian
language environment:
#. Translators: This is a state which applies to a check box.
#. It is presented with the role name. Example "checkbox checked."
#. The substitution is the role name.
#: ../src/orca/object_properties.py:98
#, python-format
msgctxt "checkbox"
msgid "%s checked"
msgstr ""

If this translated string future give hungarian users the "anything
check box checked" text, this is good.

Need similar scheme for radiobuttons related, and both unfocused and
where am I output need apply following translatable scheme:
#. Translators: This is a state which applies to a radio button.
#. It is presented with the role name. Example "selected radio button"
or "radio button checked", depending the community final choice.
#. The substitution is the role name.
#: ../src/orca/object_properties.py:98
#, python-format
msgctxt "radiobutton"
msgid "%s selected"
msgstr ""
If translation level I have possibility to generate msgstr field with
"anything selected radio button", "anything radio button checked" text
depending the community choice, me full good this i18n solution.

Attila