Re: [orca-list] Your opinion on radio button and check box presentation?

Hey Attila.

If check box related the option 1 accepted, not possible resolving
hungarian language this situation without doing a hack for hungarian
Orca version the src/orca/formatting.py file.

Uh.... Why? I don't think we will need a hack. I think we will need a
context-specific translatable string. We have that for radio buttons:

#. Translators: This is a state which applies to a radio button.
#: ../src/orca/object_properties.py:113
msgctxt "radiobutton"
msgid "selected"
msgstr ""

We don't have it for checkboxes:

#. Translators: This is a state which applies to a check box.
#: ../src/orca/object_properties.py:98
msgid "checked"
msgstr ""

So I can add it for checkboxes. If I do that, you can provide the
correct Hungarian translation. Right?

--joanie