Re: [orca-list] Direct download link for firefox 24 for 64 bit ubuntu 13.4?

Yeah, I found nothing earlier than 25 in the apt/archives directory.
So, gonna dl the previously provided .deb file.
We'll see how that goes.
I tried running the precompiled version of 24 that dxer offered up,
but I got an error, and I think that the system ran the version 25
which was installed on the system.
We'll try the .deb file and see where that gets us. :-)

Thanks all!

Rusty