Re: [orca-list] Direct download link for firefox 24 for 64 bit ubuntu 13.4?

Hey Rusty, all.

I have an Ubuntu virtual machine, so I did some poking around and
discovered the following: Old packages seem to live in
/var/cache/apt/archives (assuming you didn't do something to clean those
out). In mine, I found the Firefox 23, Firefox 24, and Firefox 25 .deb
packages. I was then able to use sudo dpkg -i to install that package as
a downgrade of the Firefox 25 package.

As with all things package management, the usual disclaimers apply:
Proceed at your own risk, etc., etc.

HTH.
--joanie