From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Joanmarie
Diggs
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 6:10 AM
To: Rusty Perez
Cc: Orca screen reader developers
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Direct download link for firefox 24 for 64 bit
ubuntu 13.4?

Hey Rusty, all.

I have an Ubuntu virtual machine, so I did some poking around and discovered
the following: Old packages seem to live in /var/cache/apt/archives
(assuming you didn't do something to clean those out). In mine, I found the
Firefox 23, Firefox 24, and Firefox 25 .deb packages. I was then able to use
sudo dpkg -i to install that package as a downgrade of the Firefox 25
package.

As with all things package management, the usual disclaimers apply:
Proceed at your own risk, etc., etc.

HTH.
--joanie