Re: [orca-list] [slightly OT]: Please help, X starts and no keyboard

Hello!
OK, I tried it, entering exec gnome-session in my .xinitrc. No luck. the keyboard just won't respond. Not even toggling capslock on/off. There's an LED above that, which I can see, but it doesn't change. This time, even the power button, didn't immediately cause a controlled shutdown as before. I had to kill the system.
  Any more ideas, what I could do, where I could search?
  Warmly yours
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html