Re: [orca-list] the apostrophe char is not announced correctly when typed

Hi Joanie.
I tried the following:
1. in the terminal execute: espeak --punct
2. Type '
3. Press the return key.
In my machine I hear quote after I press the return key.
4. Press ctrl+d or ctrl+c to kill espeak.
5. Execute: espeak --punct -v pt
6 Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
In my machine I heare apostrofo after I press the return key.

Again you are right, the problem must be in espeak.
Thanks.