Re: [orca-list] Problem running orca

OK, you say that open box isn't accessible, then you say to use LXDE?
But if LXDE's window manager isn't accessible, why should we use LXDE?

Bill
On 03/02/2013 11:16 PM, Alex Midence wrote:
All the other suggestions and questions notwithstanding, I wonder
if anyone's tackled the most fundamental problem:

Orca does not read Xterm.  It never has in my experience neither
with braille nor with speech.  Gnome-termilnal yes, xterm?  Ce
n'est pas posible, mon ami.

Also, OpenBox is something I thought was not accessible.  If you
require minimal resources, perhaps you should try getting LXDE to
work for you. There are some messages in the archives of this
mailing list which give the steps.  I do not use LXDE but Jonathan
Nadeau and a few others have posted about this in the past.

Bonne Chance, Alex M

-- Alex Midence

* Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/alex-midence/29/a25/520 *
Twitter: @hunbaatz * Facebook