Re: [orca-list] light weight accessible desktop for arch?

Hi, Peter!

Thank you for your explanation of how to get xfce working with accessibility. I have installed both xfce and lxde onto a Trisquel 6.0 installation, and both have about the same level of accessibility. I haven't yet tested every app in both, but notice that the mozilla apps are inaccessible in both. The line:

export GTK_MODULES=gail:atkbridge

is in ~/.profile and ~/.xinitrc

What more should be done, to make the Mozilla apps as accessible in the lightweight desktops as they are in GNOME?

Thanks,

Dave  Hunt