Re: [orca-list] light weight accessible desktop for arch?

Hello,
I am not sure you have just miss-typed this into the email or this might be a real issue but the line you have added to your .profile should look like
export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge
it's atk [dash] bridge

Can you try verifying if it's really set as you have intended?

Additionally have you tried to go to the main menu by pressing alt+f1 then expanding applications -> Settings and hitting accessibility? You should have screen reader enabled there.

Greetings

Peter