Re: [orca-list] light weight accessible desktop for arch?

hi
I myself use xfce on my arch install. It's not quite equal to gnome, if only because the panel is not accessible yet, and the default file manager, thunar, is accessible but has some serious issues. But it's very fast, and all the settings dialogues and apps work beautifully. They're also viewable in flat review, something some gnome dialogues eitehr fail to do, or crash outright. If you need help i can either email you on list or I can help you on the vinux channel.