[orca-list] light weight accessible desktop for arch?

Hi Everyone.

I'm hoping someone can advise. Out of all the various desktops, gnome varients, XFCE, LXDE etc, are there any desktops which are low resource but still accessible to the point where you can use them for every day use and where orca works with most apps and is not unstable? I would like people's opinions because i'm wondering which desktop to get going on my arch install and don't want to waste time for example on XFCE if the user experience leaves something to be desired. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

many thanks,

Mo.