Re: [orca-list] working with skype

Hi Mallory,

That I'll agree with. Microsoft and the NSA recording our
conversations over Skype is a huge violation of basic freedoms and
personal rights, but that seems to be the case with anything we use
these days. I don't particularly like it myself, but Big Brother is
watching and listening regardless of what we use.