From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Mallory
van Achterberg
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:22 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] working with skype

Some of us know that every time we use Skype, we're being listened to and
recorded. You don't need to have anything to hide to not like the NSA and
Microsoft keeping records.

-mallory

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 07:58:18PM -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi,

Well put, Alex. I understand people's reasons for using free and open
source software when and where practical, but there are some
applications like Skype that really can't be replaced with a free open
source solution. I have many friends who use Windows, don't give a
hoot about open source, and they use Skype. Point being if I want to
talk with them I must be using Skype for Linux, or I'm not talking to
them because they aren't going to change to some alternative just
because I say so. :D