Re: [orca-list] working with skype

Oh I know, and if I don't want to die I'd better never step outside
because I'd get hit by a bus, therefore there's no point to even
waking in the morning. In fact there's just no point in doing anything
at all ever. We could stick to using Windows+JAWS too.

Apathy is amazing.

(and I'm horribly off-topic so this is my last message on this :)

-Mallory