Re: [orca-list] Browsing Multiple Tabs with Firefoxa

Hi Christopher,

That very well could be. As I indicated in an earlier post control+tab
was working before, but I tried to upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 on this
box, it failed, and then I blew it away and started over with Ubuntu
12.04.2, and now control+tab doesn't work in Firefox even though I
checked the keyboard keystroke is set in Control Center. So it may be
a minor configuration issue somewhere that got messed up during the
reinstall of Ubuntu 12.