Re: [orca-list] Browsing Multiple Tabs with Firefoxa

Hi Bill,

No it is not. Ubuntu 12.04.2 is the very latest LTS version available,
and updates will be provided until 2017 or so. If you mean I should
update to Ubuntu 13.04 I tried, and it totally mangled my install.
After installing Ubuntu 13.04 I could not get any speech at all so I
downgraded back to 12.04.2. Besides I am rather partial to Unity 2D
which is no longer available on Ubuntu 13.04.