Re: [orca-list] Browsing Multiple Tabs with Firefoxa

Hi Bill,

I did exactly that, and Orca did not work.  If it is all the same to
you I'm sticking with Ubuntu 12.04 as it is a long term support
release and it works perfectly on my laptop. I am not going to fight
with Raring only to uninstall it and install 13.10 when it comes out
in the fall etc. Although, I like linux I do not upgrade for the sake
of upgrading. I only upgrade if and when there is a special reason to
upgrade such as getting a newer version of Orca or there is some apps
not available in the long term support release I want. My usual habit
is to use a long term support release for two years and upgrade when
the next long term support release comes out.