From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Dave Hunt
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:43 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Do we need "accessible" linux distributions
anymore? was Re: Go to upper left and lower right corner in orca.

I'm not sure we need specialized accessible distros anymore; Trisquel 6.0
GNOME and 5.5 I18N (both 'mainstream' editions) have orca turned on, even in
the GDM login manager.  In Opensuse, Debian, and Fedora (GNOME editions),
accessibility can be turned on easily.  That said, Sonar is around, for your
convenience.

Trisquel GNU/Linux  http://www.trisquel.info

Sonar GNU/Linux  http://www.sonar-project.org

Cheers,