Re: [orca-list] Do we need "accessible" linux distributions anymore? was Re: Go to upper left and lower right corner in orca.

I'm not sure we need specialized accessible distros anymore; Trisquel 6.0 GNOME and 5.5 I18N (both 'mainstream' editions) have orca turned on, even in the GDM login manager. In Opensuse, Debian, and Fedora (GNOME editions), accessibility can be turned on easily. That said, Sonar is around, for your convenience.

Trisquel GNU/Linux  http://www.trisquel.info

Sonar GNU/Linux  http://www.sonar-project.org

Cheers,

Dave  H.