Re: [orca-list] First impressions after the migration to Ubuntu 12.10

I just found the LXDE version of Sonar which was recently released, and it works well and is quite responsive in a VirtualBox VM on my Windows 8 machine. It would be good if it had a full-screen magnifier, though. For now I have to make do with the Windows magnifier.

Daniel