Re: [orca-list] First impressions after the migration to Ubuntu 12.10

Hi Daniel,

Although I primarily use the Gnome spins of Sonar I definitely find
the LXDE version is great for virtual machines and/or low memory
systems like netbooks which tend to be under powered compared to a
laptop or desktop PC. The ability to download a spin for each desktop
is one advantage Sonar has I wish Ubuntu had because I find it darn
useful.

Cheers!