From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:17 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] How many people us voxin?

Wildly overexagerated popularity is not synonymous with fit for a production
environment. Just look at Windows, which is somehow wildly popular, but I
would never recommend using it in a production environment, especially one
that publicly faces the internet, although many people do.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"