Re: [orca-list] How many people us voxin?

Ridiculous. I use it every day in a production environment and find it absolutely reliable. Furthermore I use
it in windows which is notoriously insecure system. It works great. If you're not going to use it do not use
its old nature orator call it unreliable because it is not true

Sent from my iPhone