[orca-list] Word navigation problem in Gedit

Hi,

To reproduce following word navigation problem in Gedit, try following testcase in Gedit:
1. Type apple potato words, and press home key.
2. Press CTRL+RIGHT arrow keystroke. Orca will announce the apple word, not the potato word.
3. Press again the CTRL+RIGHT keystroke. Orca will announce the potato word.
Expected result: Orca need announce the next word if pressed the CTRL+RIGHT keystroke, or need announce the previous word if pressed the CTRL+LEFT keystroke.

If anybody seeing the screen, can you have possibility verify without Orca visualy what place lands the caret if happening word navigation in Gedit? I fraid this is not an Orca bug, because for example in Libreoffice 4.1.3 version word navigation test producing the expected result both two situation. I experienced this issue in Gedit 3.8.3 version in Ubuntu 14.04 development environment, I used Orca master branch version the test. If this is a Gedit caret navigation related issue and not Orca related issue, anybody not known already reported in this issue with Bugzilla the gedit application related?

Attila