Re: [orca-list] problems using gedit when in sudo mode

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 10:53:24PM EST, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
The same problem.
I think that the problem is caused by abug in the accessibility
infra structure or some imcompatibility between gnome 3.8 and some
components of 3.9.

I think this is a bug in at-spi2-core 2.9.90, as for me at least, this goes away with 2.9.5. I am currently
bisecting the differences between the 2 versions to find the commit that breaks things.

Luke