Re: [orca-list] Espeak low fidelity on Linux?

Hello,
The onlything I can think of on the top of my head is that NVDA includes some custom eSpeak variants. The default voice parameters with NVDA use a variant called max which is a little different to how eSpeak sounds by default on linux and other OSes. I must say I quite like the variant, I am able to rip it off of NVDA however I was unable to discover how I can use it with speech-dispatcher in linux nor how I can use it with eSpeak for Android.

Greetings

Peter