Re: [orca-list] other synthesizers

Voxin will work with Orca and meet your needs. It's neither free nor open though. I got it from http://voxin.oralux.net/

On 04/28/2013 08:46 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi, are there any other synthesizers besides ESpeak that work good with
orca but are more natural? pico, festival, openMary tts? if so then
which out of those are the most responsive and stable with speech
dispatcher? I'm brainstorming here ideas for a project to do with Linux
and I would want to give the users more natural sounding speech yet at
the same time keeping espeak in there as an option in case they would
want to use it.

Josh