[orca-list] other synthesizers

Hi, are there any other synthesizers besides ESpeak that work good with orca but are more natural? pico, festival, openMary tts? if so then which out of those are the most responsive and stable with speech dispatcher? I'm brainstorming here ideas for a project to do with Linux and I would want to give the users more natural sounding speech yet at the same time keeping espeak in there as an option in case they would want to use it.

Josh