Re: [orca-list] libre office and formatting

Hy Joanie,

Thank you your answer, I now see clear what functions possible to using.
Until Libreoffice not supporting other objects navigation with Orca
structural navigation related with affecting the basic typing
operations, because only ALT+SHIFT+Arrow keys,  ALT+SHIFT+HOME and
ALT+SHIFT+END key combinations possible to using if structural
navigation are enabled, possible default enabling this function with
Orca next development version?
Look a possible often happening case with this change absolute sure
helps the navigation the document, I real experienced this:
If in Libreoffice a11y preferences the text selection cursor check box
are enabled with read-only documents, default not possible to moving
between table cells with TAB and SHIFT+TAB keys, because this situation
not possible to write any characters the document.
If an user opening an e-mail attached Libreoffice document, Libreoffice
opening the document with read-only. For example, I now tryed opening an
attached document with containing a table with Libreoffice Writer. When
I enabled the structural navigation commands with Orca+z keystroke,
wonderfull possible to moving between table cells with Orca table
navigation commands the read-only opened document (ALT+SHIFT+ARROW keys,
ALT+SHIFT+HOME and ALT+SHIFT+END keystrokes).
If you not want default change this setting, possible doing future a
check box in Libreoffice related Orca application preference dialog last
page with possible default enabling the structural navigation support?
When I launching for example Firefox and opening Orca application
depending preferences dialog, the last page possible to disabling or
enabling structural navigation support.
Very interesting, in src/orca/scripts/apps/soffice/script_settings.py
the structural navigation are default enabled with following code line:
structuralNavigationEnabled = True
This setting not toggling on default the structural navigation support?
Why need toggling on the structural navigation support in Libreoffice
with Orca+z keystroke if this setting are default True?
Hopefuly I right write the affected source file name.

Attila