Re: [orca-list] libre office and formatting

Hy Dave,

Absolute sure table navigations bindings (ALT+SHIFT+Arrow keys) will be
not producing problems if default enabled the structural navigation
support in Libreoffice Orca scripts.
Of course the other navigation bindings not possible to default enabling
(goto list or list items, goto next or prewious headings, goto next or
prewious headings with number keys, etc).
So, the alphanumeric characters defined structural navigation bindings
not need default enabling.
My question with I possible not good write prewious:
If the structural navigation bindings default enabled with Libreoffice
apps related Orca scripts, if this is possible, producing any problems
with Libreoffice applications default usage, blocks this change for
example the typing related operations?
If more risks producing this change future, good the now used Orca method.

Try following:
1. Launch for example Libreoffice Writer.
2. Press Orca modifier+z.
3. Type some text with ccontaining alphanumeric structural navigation
commands (type t, l, i, o, p, x, c, r letters, and type1... 6 numbers).
My tests passed with Orca 3.4.2 and Ubuntu 12.04, I used builtin
Libreoffice Writer and this characters wonderful possible to write the
document if structural navigation bindings is enabled when Libreoffice
Writer is running.
Look following Orca help page:
https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/3.8/howto_structural_navigation.html

I don't understand a think:
If I understanding right the help topics, when Libreoffice is running
and structural navigation bindings is enabled the Orca modifier+z
keystroke, when I press for example the t letter, right if Orca not
jumping the next table the document? This is a bug, or have a bug the
original english help document? What table navigation commands are
implemented for Libreoffice? Only ALT+SHIFT+Arrow keys?

Attila