Re: [orca-list] libre office and formatting

On 04/11/2013 12:15 PM, Hammer Attila wrote:

I don't understand a think:
If I understanding right the help topics, when Libreoffice is running
and structural navigation bindings is enabled the Orca modifier+z
keystroke, when I press for example the t letter, right if Orca not
jumping the next table the document? This is a bug, or have a bug the
original english help document? What table navigation commands are
implemented for Libreoffice? Only ALT+SHIFT+Arrow keys?

At the moment, the only structural navigation commands which are enabled
for LibreOffice is navigation within Table Cells. When LibreOffice
exposes other elements using the expected role types, I will add support
for those.

Take care.
--joanie