[orca-list] libre office and formatting

Hello,
Are there any additional keyboard commands for libre office writer?
For example is there a way to navigate by table cells inside a table?
Consider that I would like to insert a table into the document. I can go to table -> insert in the menu, I can define table summary, number of rows and cells, even define row headers. However after inserting such a table after cursorring I can only hear table with x rows y columns and end of table messages. Is this a problem that I am not using writer as I should, or writer does not allow entering individual cells this way or do we need improvements in orca? Also should the table summary be visible and rendered into speech somewhere in the document?

Greetings

Peter