Re: [orca-list] libre office and formatting

Dave, if I known right ALT+SHIFT+ARROW keys in Libreoffice Writer
doesn't work if the structural navigation bindings is not enabled with
Orca+z keystroke.
When I press Orca+z keystroke, Orca tells me the structural navigation
is enabled and nice possible to use with you wrote keystrokes.
I newer use prewious the structural navigation commands in Libre Office,
I keep the default preference (in Orca 3.4 version I think doesn't have
a check box with possible toggle this function default on with Orca's
app preferences when Libreoffice launched).

I have got a question with Libreoffice structural navigation support
related:
When I turned on the structural navigation keys with Orca+z keystroke, I
possible to write in Libreoffice for example t, h letters and 1-6
numbers (heading navigation, table navigation and jump next 1.. 6
heading level keystrokes). This is right?
I experienced this with Orca 3.4.2, so possible this is already changed
with newer version.
But, if Libreoffice limited structural navigation bindings not restrict
the basic type operations, future not better default enable the
structural navigation function in Libreoffice Orca's app preferences to
easyest the beginner Orca users thing?
If this is not producing problems and acceptable this change, need doing
an enhancement request this change related?

Attila