Re: [orca-list] Trisquel GNU/Linux 6.0 LTS is out in pre-release edition

I currently run Arch Linux with GNOME 3.4 on an almost 10-year-old system. The only problem is that it doesn't run gnome-shell very well. Your mileage may vary, but I don't foresee too many problems running Trisquel with GNOME classic on such a box. My install runs a bit slow, but it doesn't run as slow as XP on that system, so I'm as happy as can be expected with the installation.

Note: my daughter has started playing her flash-based games in Firefox on that very old system, and she has far fewer complaints than when she was screaming at the top of her voice every time XP had a freeze or a stutter.
~Kyle