[orca-list] Time to celebrate! Orca-customizations.py is opporational

Hi,
For those of you using any orca version grater than Orca version 3.1.91-xdesktop
 my orca-customizations.py file has been broken for quite some time now. It is finally fixed. So, if you like
having the weather, and knowing what is placed in the clipboard, you can download it from:
 http://stormdragon.us/orca-customizations/
 You will need to have the acpi and xclip packages installed.
 Enjoy
 Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html