Re: [orca-list] Trisquel GNU/Linux 6.0 LTS is out in pre-release edition

I did that.
it is already installed.
But still can't get it to come up.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Tuesday 23 October 2012 04:47 AM, Robert Cole wrote:
Hello, Krishnakant.

You actually want to run:

sudo apt-get install gnome-shell

On 10/22/2012 11:08 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
By the way how to install gnome shell on Ubuntu?
I did sudo apt-get install gnome gnome-session
is that correct?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.