From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:58 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca with elequence is possible?

Hi Andy,

Ouch! I've never had that problem with Eloquence on any version of Linux.
I'm currently running Voxin 0.42 on a 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 system and it runs
fine. No crashes, no problems with punctuation, etc. Sounds to me like the
problem is with your virtual machine rather than with Voxin itself.

Cheers!